While the marina maintenance project is nearing completion, our crews will be removing pipes from the marina tomorrow morning Saturday, January 14 from 7:00 am to noon. We are sorry for any inconvenience but will be open again tomorrow as soon as piping is removed. Thank you so much for your patience with us! We’re almost done.
- State Department of Ecology Approves Kalama Manufacturing & Marine Export Facility Use Permit June 8, 2017
- Port of Kalama Honored with Pathways 2020 Community Champions Award for Economic Vitality May 31, 2017
- Celebrating Earth Day: Port of Kalama is brimming with economic activity, community vitality, recreational opportunity, and environmental stewardship April 19, 2017
- We’re progressing! Site preparation now underway at Port of Kalama’s Spencer Creek Business Park March 30, 2017
- Help the Port support our local community – share your voice March 21, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017