While the marina maintenance project is nearing completion, our crews will be removing pipes from the marina tomorrow morning Saturday, January 14 from 7:00 am to noon. We are sorry for any inconvenience but will be open again tomorrow as soon as piping is removed. Thank you so much for your patience with us! We’re almost done.
- Shorelines Hearing Board Decision: Statement of Mark Wilson, Executive Director, Port of Kalama September 19, 2017
- Port of Kalama commences fall projects to enhance recreational areas September 13, 2017
- Lower Columbia River Channel Maintenance Plan: Developing a plan for the long-term maintenance of the Federal Navigation Channel September 11, 2017
- Port of Kalama considering waterfront park enhancement September 5, 2017
- Port of Kalama Drops Appeal to Shorelines Conditional Use Permit August 25, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017