The Port of Kalama is inviting contractors to bid for the Steelscape Steel Coil, Paint Warehouses project. Bids are due by 2:00pm on October 30th, 2015. A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be at the Port Offices on October 9th. For more details, please see the Invitation to Bid.
- Help the Port support our local community – share your voice March 21, 2017
- Port of Kalama commission finalizes lease agreement with McMenamins, moves forward with construction March 10, 2017
- New river conservation program plans intensive clean-up of Kalama River at Port of Kalama’s Haydu Park this Saturday, March 4 March 2, 2017
- Port of Kalama, Kalama School District team up to engage students on career opportunities in Kalama and beyond February 10, 2017
- Port of Kalama marina project will bring enhanced recreational access and environmental benefits to the region January 20, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017