The Port of Kalama is inviting contractors to bid for the Steelscape Steel Coil, Paint Warehouses project. Bids are due by 2:00pm on October 30th, 2015. A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be at the Port Offices on October 9th. For more details, please see the Invitation to Bid.
- Celebrating Earth Day: Port of Kalama is brimming with economic activity, community vitality, recreational opportunity, and environmental stewardship April 19, 2017
- We’re progressing! Site preparation now underway at Port of Kalama’s Spencer Creek Business Park March 30, 2017
- Help the Port support our local community – share your voice March 21, 2017
- Port of Kalama commission finalizes lease agreement with McMenamins, moves forward with construction March 10, 2017
- New river conservation program plans intensive clean-up of Kalama River at Port of Kalama’s Haydu Park this Saturday, March 4 March 2, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017