Removal of the siding and roof structure have been completed. New metal siding and masonry accents will be added in the next three weeks, followed by installation of the new roof within the first two weeks of October. The estimated completion date of this project is the third week of October. Public restrooms remain open. No traffic modifications expected.
- Port of Kalama files appeal of Shoreline Hearings Board order November 20, 2017
- Shorelines Hearing Board Decision: Statement of Mark Wilson, Executive Director, Port of Kalama September 19, 2017
- Port of Kalama commences fall projects to enhance recreational areas September 13, 2017
- Lower Columbia River Channel Maintenance Plan: Developing a plan for the long-term maintenance of the Federal Navigation Channel September 11, 2017
- Port of Kalama considering waterfront park enhancement September 5, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017