Removal of the siding and roof structure have been completed. New metal siding and masonry accents will be added in the next three weeks, followed by installation of the new roof within the first two weeks of October. The estimated completion date of this project is the third week of October. Public restrooms remain open. No traffic modifications expected.
- Port of Kalama Files Appeal to Shorelines Conditional Use Permit June 29, 2017
- State Department of Ecology Approves Kalama Manufacturing & Marine Export Facility Use Permit June 8, 2017
- Port of Kalama Honored with Pathways 2020 Community Champions Award for Economic Vitality May 31, 2017
- Celebrating Earth Day: Port of Kalama is brimming with economic activity, community vitality, recreational opportunity, and environmental stewardship April 19, 2017
- We’re progressing! Site preparation now underway at Port of Kalama’s Spencer Creek Business Park March 30, 2017
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017