Happy Independence Day!
Here is some information about Port facilities and some tips for Holiday safety at the Port:
- The Port office will be closed. Calls to the office will be routed to voice mail.
- If you observe fire or other emergency CALL 911!
- Louis Rasmussen and Marine Parks (near McMenamins)
- Fireworks are not allowed within the parks on the grass or landscaping.
- Please contain fireworks on the beach in the sand.
- Haydu Park will be open during the day, but it will be closed in the evening. Fireworks are not allowed at Haydu Park.
- North Port: NO FIREWORKS at the North Port.
- Tradewinds Road will be blocked to vehicle traffic where the gravel begins. You may still walk to the river in this area.
Please encourage safety and courtesy to others and use the extra dumpsters we have provided for trash.
The Sheriff, Kalama Police, and Port security will be patrolling the area.
Please call our office through 5pm on July 3 with questions! 360 673-2325
Have a happy holiday celebration!