Looking for a business-friendly place to grow?
A convenient location for companies searching for the perfect spot to expand, Port of Kalama—just 30 minutes north of Portland, Oregon—is right on Interstate 5 and bordered by the Columbia River and mainline rail. Check out the tremendous opportunities at both our Spencer Creek Business Park and Kalama River Industrial Park.
Spencer Creek Business Park
Welcome to the new Spencer Creek Business Park–now ready for your business—right off of I-5 and just 30 minutes from PDX.
- 70-acre, shovel-ready site already filled/graded with stormwater systems and environmental permitting complete.
- Zoned mixed-use to support a variety of industries
- Businesses enjoy competitive utility rates and incentive programs.
- No personal state income taxes.
- Potential for deferrals and grant assistance.
We’re ready to go!
- Potable water
- Sanitary sewer
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
For additional specs, visit our Loopnet page.
Kalama River Industrial Park
This picturesque industrial park enjoys sweeping views of the Columbia River and is just 30 minutes away from PDX and the amenities of Portland.
- Zoned for light industrial: large land site perfect for your distribution and warehousing needs
- Flexible 50,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space with an additional 1,750 sq. ft. modern office suite
- Conveniently accessible right off Interstate 5; easy transportation connections to river, highway and rail
- Competitive utility rates, incentives and an innovative team who works with you to ensure continued success