For More Information
A Variety of Available Properties
Room to grow! Looking to expand your manufacturing facilities? The Port of Kalama has a variety of lease properties waiting for you.
- Industrial Property
- Manufacturing & Warehouse Facilities
- Industrial Park
A convenient location for companies searching for the perfect spot to expand, Port of Kalama—just 30 minutes north of Portland, Oregon—is right on Interstate 5 and bordered by the Columbia River and mainline rail. View a list of our current tenants on our business directory.
Check out the tremendous opportunities at both our Spencer Creek Business Park and Kalama River Industrial Park.
For More Information
Please reach out to Eric Yakovich.
Mountain Timber Market
Grow your footprint on the shore of the Columbia River!
- 5,542 square feet of Riverfront Restaurant space available for build out.
- 3,444 square feet of Park and Riverview Restaurant space available for build out.
- Restaurants are located inside ten stunning acres of parks.
- Surrounded by paved riverfront walking paths with beach access.
Welcome to the new Spencer Creek Business Park–now ready for your business—right off of I-5 and just 30 minutes from PDX.
- 70-acre, shovel-ready site already filled/graded with stormwater systems and environmental permitting complete.
- Zoned mixed-use to support a variety of retail, professional and light industrial businesses.
- Businesses enjoy competitive utility and lease rates.
- No personal state income taxes.
This picturesque industrial park enjoys sweeping views of the Columbia River and is just 30 minutes away from PDX and the amenities of Portland.
- Zoned for light industrial: 13-acre, rail-served land site perfect for your distribution and warehousing needs.
- Flexible warehouse space with office suites.
- Conveniently accessible right off Interstate 5; easy transportation connections to river, highway and rail.
- Competitive utility rates, incentives and an innovative team who works with you to ensure continued success.
Incentives available at Port of Kalama
At the Port of Kalama, there are no state, corporate or personal income taxes and no inventory taxes.
For more information on taxes and incentives, visit the Cowlitz Economic Development Council.
The Port of Kalama offers excellent amenities including: