Port of Kalama echoes the County frustration with how Ecology has handled its review including its request for more information in the October 9, 2019 letter. In particular, we agree with the County that Ecology is ignoring the unprecedented offer of greenhouse gas mitigation. We join the County in the strong belief that it is time to have this project reviewed by the Shoreline Hearings Board because we are confident that it will stand up to that scrutiny. For details see below.
- Kalama Methanol Permit Review / Ecology Information November 5, 2019
- Discover! The Port collaborates with schools and businesses to educate students on career opportunities right here at home October 21, 2019
- We’ve got a plan! Port of Kalama completes annual strategic planning to guide projects and budget in 2020 and beyond October 1, 2019
- Help us celebrate a big one! Port of Kalama turns 100 years old next year September 13, 2019
- Discover! Does the Port levy taxes? September 3, 2019
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017