Today, Governor Inslee made an announcement pertaining to the proposed Kalama Methanol Manufacturing and Marine Export Facility project. As stated in the Governor’s press release, this does not change the state regulatory process, currently underway. The Port and County will continue to complete the supplemental environmental review, with the Final Supplemental EIS expected to be completed late this summer.
- Discover! Did you know that the Port of Kalama is part of the largest public port system in the world? May 17, 2019
- Port of Kalama Manufacturing and Marine Export Facility May 8, 2019
- Meet Randy Sweet, Secretary, Port of Kalama Board of Commissioners! May 3, 2019
- Port of Kalama pays homage to longest serving Port employee, dedicates new Haydu Park play structure to Linda Durgeloh Williams May 3, 2019
- Meet Troy Stariha, Vice President, Port of Kalama Board of Commissioners! May 2, 2019
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017