Today, Governor Inslee made an announcement pertaining to the proposed Kalama Methanol Manufacturing and Marine Export Facility project. As stated in the Governor’s press release, this does not change the state regulatory process, currently underway. The Port and County will continue to complete the supplemental environmental review, with the Final Supplemental EIS expected to be completed late this summer.
- Kalama Methanol Permit Review / Ecology Information November 5, 2019
- Discover! The Port collaborates with schools and businesses to educate students on career opportunities right here at home October 21, 2019
- We’ve got a plan! Port of Kalama completes annual strategic planning to guide projects and budget in 2020 and beyond October 1, 2019
- Help us celebrate a big one! Port of Kalama turns 100 years old next year September 13, 2019
- Discover! Does the Port levy taxes? September 3, 2019
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017