Today, Governor Inslee made an announcement pertaining to the proposed Kalama Methanol Manufacturing and Marine Export Facility project. As stated in the Governor’s press release, this does not change the state regulatory process, currently underway. The Port and County will continue to complete the supplemental environmental review, with the Final Supplemental EIS expected to be completed late this summer.
- Help us celebrate a big one! Port of Kalama turns 100 years old next year September 13, 2019
- Discover! Does the Port levy taxes? September 3, 2019
- Methanol Manufacturing Facility FSEIS Released August 30, 2019
- Port of Kalama annual maintenance dredging project starts up in September August 22, 2019
- Discover! Port of Kalama named third largest bulk exporter on the West Coast, 16th largest in the nation August 16, 2019
To induce capital investment in an environmentally responsible manner to create jobs and to enhance public recreational opportunities
Businesses Thrive at Port of Kalama
Port of Kalama is home to a community of world class manufacturing facilities from industrial properties to industrial buildings and warehouses. Come join us!
Port of Kalama
110 West Marine Drive
Kalama, WA 98625
Phone: (360) 673-2325
Fax: (360) 673-5017